Registrations are open for the ninth edition of the General States of the Green Economy 2020, which will be held exclusively digitally on 3 and 4 November with Ecomondo Key-Energy, dedicated this year to the theme “The green deal at the center of the relaunch plan for Italy – A new phase for the green economy“.
The initiative, a reference event for the green economy in Italy, is organized by the National Council of the Green Economy, made up of 69 business organizations, in collaboration with the Ministry of the Environment and with the patronage of the Ministry of Economic Development and the European Commission .
The two plenary sessions see the participation of authoritative institutional speakers and speakers from the world of national and international companies. Below is the program of the two plenary sessions and the five thematic sessions.
Below are the instructions to register online, free of charge, in a few steps, by the 2 of November :
• Access the registration page – pagina di iscrizione
• Enter your details and indicate which sessions you intend to follow. It is possible to register by the 2 of November at 4pm.
• You will receive a confirmation email with the access info to the Ecomondo digital platform where you can follow the live streaming of the General States of the Green Economy.
For all information on the General States for this year and all past editions: www.statigenerali.org
This edition of the General States will be centered on the opening of a direct dialogue with Parliament and the Government, through Proposals of the National Council of the green economy of direction for the Italian Plan for access to financing of the “Next Generation UE” Recovery Plan, supported by data from the 2020 report on the state of the green economy in Italy, with the aim of contributing to translating the potential of the new context into measures for the development of investments, in its various aspects and sectors, to be implemented in the short term for the recovery of the Italian economy and consolidate a framework for the necessary reforms.
The work begins with the opening plenary session on the morning of November 3, during which the 2020 Report on the state of the green economy and the proposals for the Recovery Plan will be presented.
In the afternoon of November 3, the 3 thematic sessions of in-depth analysis and consultation will take place, on the following topics:
- Financing urban regeneration as a pillar of the recovery plan for Italy – in collaboration with the Green City Network and the GSE
- The measures for the circular economy in the national recovery plan – in collaboration with the Circular Economy Network
- The opportunities of the green deal for the Italian agri-food system – with the patronage of the Ministry of Agricultural Policies
The General States of the Green Economy continue on the morning of November 4, with the international plenary session dedicated to the theme “Governments and Green Companies in the New Global Context“.
The work will end on the afternoon of November 4, with 2 thematic sessions of in-depth analysis and consultation, on the following topics:
- Financing climate neutrality – The Italy for Climate Roadmap to guide the financing of the Recovery Plan – in collaboration with Italy for Climate and Ing Bank
- Special event – LESSCARS: the new generation of mobility – in collaboration with the National Sharing Mobility and Key Energy Observatory