ASSOCOSTIERI –BIODIESEL PRODUCERS is the representative association of producers operating in the biodiesel sector.
The Association of firms working in the field of energy Terminals was established in Rome on February 24th, 1983 thanks to the initiative of some entrepreneurs who wanted to create an organization distinguishable from the others in terms of a more strongly protection of the irreplaceable role played from the primary distribution in the national market..
WHY BIODIESEL AS A CHOICE
The proposal sent to Bruxelles is available here. https://www.mise.gov.it/images/stories/documenti/Proposta_di_Piano_Nazionale_Integrato_per_Energia_e_il_Clima_Italiano.pdf read more
The Ministry of Economic Development has announced that entities required to report, which have not proceeded with the submission to the logistics platform PDC-OIL established at the GME of the annual data concerning the situation of their deposit logistics capacity referring to 31 December 2017, will have access to the platform for reporting of capacity data, according to the modalities indicated in the above mentioned circular, only in the period between June 15th and June 25th, 2018. read more
A public event is taking place on 29 May in Naples during the annual Meeting of Assocostieri with a workshop called: ENERGY LOGISTICS FOCUSES ON GREEN SOLUTIONS. Not only regulatory obligations but above all sustainable strategic choices”. read more
GSE is hosting a workshop on 10 May 2018, dealing with the opportunities for sustainable development deriving from the introduction of the new biomethane decree. The meeting is dedicated to all stakeholders operating in the sector. read more
Under circular No. 8 / E dated 30 April 2018 The Revenue Agency has provided some important discussion on mandatory invoicing as of 1 July 2018 which applies only to “Supplies of petrol and diesel to be used as fuel for automotive purposes”. read more
Biodiesel is the only source of renewable energy with a liquid shape and really available on the market. It is obtained from vegetal oils and can be used immediately pure and in mixture, as:
- Diesel substitute in transport sector.
- Heating fuel, without any modification of engines and boilers.
- Renewable: because it is obtained from the cultivation of oleaginous plants widely diffused;
- Biodegradable: because it is dispersible and dissolvable in the space of a few days. The waste of usual fuels persists on the contrary much longer;
- Safe: because it is guarantee of an energy efficiency as high as that of fuels and mineral combustibles;
- Efficient: because it is excellent in the performance of vehicles and heating systems.
The use of Biodiesel grants several environmental benefits in terms of:
- temperature reduction with consequent lowering of the global warming
- reduction of greenhouse gas emissions
- improvement of the energy efficiency
The Biodiesel is furthermore able to develop a virtuous circle between Agriculture, Industry and Environment and it is a diesel substitute obtained from vegetal oils. Currently Italian industry ranks second in Europe for production capacity of Biodiesel with a value which is around 2.000.000 tons per year. Moreover this value is growing in view of new ongoing investments coming from national companies.