The associative structure reflects the founding principles of the Association: associative freedom as an aspect of political and economic freedom; pluralism of forms of enterprise; constant commitment for the protection of legality and responsibility, also and not only, towards the social and economic system for the purposes of its fair, integrated and sustainable development.
- The Assembly – composed of representatives of all the associated firms. It meets ordinarily once a year. The resolutions are adopted by the simple majority of voters, and only in cases provided from the statute with qualified majority. These resolutions are binding for all members. The Assembly assigns the elected offices, approves the program of activities proposed by the Chairman and the general guidelines of the Association.
- The Governing Council – made up of the Chairman, the Vice-presidents, the last Past President and up to seven Councilors, all elected by the Ordinary Assembly. Its functions of administrative governance range from proposing elective offices to taking care of the achievement of statutory purposes.
- The Chairman is elected by the Ordinary Assembly on the proposal of the Governing Council. His office is a two-year term and, in his performance, he oversees, coordinates and controls the activities of the other bodies.
- The General Manager, appointed by the Governing Council upon proposal of the Chairman, coordinates and manages the associative structure.
Chairman of ASSOCOSTIERI is Ms. Marika Venturi working for OLT Offshore LNG Toscana S.p.A.
- Ms. Maria Rosaria Di Somma
- Mr. Giancarlo Jacorossi della società Maxcom Petroli S.p.A.
- Mr. Diamante Menale della Società Energas S.p.A.
- Mr. Donato Ammaturo working for SO.DE.CO. S.r.l.
- Engr. Giovanni Distefano working for Butangas S.p.A.
- Mr. Luca Fossati working for Repsol Italia S.p.A.
- Engr. Valentina Infante working for EDISON S.p.A.
- Mr. Giuseppe Devito working for San Marco Petroli S.p.A.
- Engr. Pasquale Fontana working for Italcost s.r.l.
|D. Soria||Lobby activities
|Specialized members and consultants||Technical Discussion
Definition of problems